1995 Trans Am Comp T/A
- Pontiac celebrated the 25th Anniversary of the BF Goodrich line of tires with the production of the "Comp T/A" with modifications by Street Legal Performance (SLP); a company also known for producing the Firehawk.
- This Comp T/A is #40 of 164 produced.
- All Comp T/As were bright silver metallic with ultima graphite leather bucket seats.
- This T/A has the optional T Tops
- Special SLP features include: lightweight RTM composite hood with air induction, cast aluminum wheels, logo on the floor mats, interior plaque, gray center stripe, decals on the doors, headlamps, rear fascia and wheel caps.
- The engine is 5.7 Liter LT-1 producing 315 horsepower coupled to an automatic transmission.
- This Comp T/A was originally purchased by Shawn Jones of Wilmington, Delaware.
- It was purchased for the collection in July of 2016
- Original price: $8,590