1994 Pontiac 25th Anniversary Edition Trans Am
- 1994 marked the 25th anniversary of the Trans-Am. The Anniversary edition was painted white with a single blue stripe down the center of the vehicle that was reminiscent of the 1970 Trans Am.
- This is the fourth generation of Trans Ams. This generation was built from 1993-2002.
- It was the debut of the 4L60e 4-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission.
- This is a Trans Am GT. This optional package was only available in 1994. The GT package includes Z-rated tires and a 155 mph speedometer. Other options include T-tops, leather seats and the "high rise spoiler".
- The engine is a .57 Litre (347.8 cu.in) LT1 V8 producing 275 horsepower.
- 0-60 mph in 5.6 seconds
- Beginning in 1994, the engine used a "MAF" (mass air flow) system in the air take.
- Pontiac made 1,412 T-top 25th Anniversary Trans Ams.