- To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Trans Am, Pontiac produced 1,500 very special Anniversary editions. There were an additional 5 pilot cars built as pace cars. This example is the 209th built.
- This was the fastest Trans Am ever built. 0-60 in 5.5. seconds. This was the first pace car built that did not have to be modified.
- All Anniversary models are white with lightweight 16" gold diamond-spoke aluminum wheels. Subtle gold 20th Anniversary badges are located on the nose, sail panels, front fenders and the rear taillight center.
- The Anniversary edition includes: Fully articulated bucket seats, high performance stereo system with a built in graphic equalizer, heavy duty systems for coolant and oil temperature controls, Level III suspension, stainless steel exhaust spitters, vented heavy duty front disc brake rotors and twin-piston calipers.
- The engine is a 3.8 Liter SFI turbo V6 that produces 250 horsepower with 340 pounds of torque.
- 4-speed automatic transmission
- This car is all original and has only 11,000 miles since new.
- Price when new: $31,223
The Cofer Collection