1982 CHEVROLET CORVETTE
· This was the last year for the C3 Body style introduced in 1968.
· This was the first year for "Cross-Fire" fuel injection. First fuel injection in a Corvette since 1965.
· 6,759 Collector Edition Corvettes were produced. All with automatic transmissions.
· The engine is a 5.7 Liter that produces 200 H.P.
· The Collector Edition was unique in the fact that is was a hatchback with the rear window opening to allow access to the storage area. The paint is Sliver Beige Metallic and the leather interior is two tone bronze. The T-tops have a bronze solar screen.
· The Collector Edition was the first Corvette to exceed $20,000. The price when new was $23,951.59.
· It currently has 25,000 miles since new and is all original.