1977 Cadillac Seville
- This Seville is an all original car showing 19,000 on the odometer. The entire car is just like it was when is came from the factory 36 years ago.
- The exterior color is Edinburgh green and the leather interior is Sage green.
- It has a fuel injected 350 cu. in. V8 engine producing 180 horsepower with 275 ils. of torque. It weighs 4280 lbs and the original cost was $13,359.00.
- It was introduced as "The next generation of the luxury car".
- One third of the sales were called "diversions" from luxury imports and outsold Mercedes Benz in many large markets.
- Features on this car include: Power windows, power locks, climate controlled A/C, outside temperature gauge, vinyl roof, 6-way power seats, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, cornering lamps, vanity mirror, sentinel headlights, rear reading lamps, automatic power antenna, cruise control, rear window defroster and intermittent wipers.