1976 Ford Elite
- This is an all original 38,000 mile car
- The Elite was based on the Ford Torino and was produced from 1974-1976. It is known as a "mid size car in the Thunderbird Tradition".
- This example is all original and has the very rare 460 cu. in. engine producing 202 horsepower. It weighs 4488 pounds.
- Top speed for the car is 118 mph and it makes 10 mpg.
- Options on the car include: Full factory gauges including tachometer, vinyl roof color keyed to the interior, cruise control, tilt wheel, A/C, AM/FM stereo, dual exterior mirrors, color keyed body side moldings, power steering and power brakes.