1969 Camaro RS Convertible
- This was the last year for the first generation Camaro produced from 1967-1969
- The RS was an appearance package that included hidden headlights, revised taillights with back up lights under the rear bumper, RS badging and exterior bright trim.
- The options include the console with bucket seats, floor shift, front disk brakes and dual exhaust.
- The car was produced at the Norwood, OH plant the first week in September, 1969.
- The exterior color is Hugger Orange and the interior is black hounds tooth.
- the V-8 engine is a 350 cubic inch Year One crate motor. It produces 400 H.P. with 400 lbs of torque.
- Options include: console with bucket seats and dual exhaust.
- Original price: $2,967
- Weight: 3,385 lbs