1941 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Seven passenger Touring Sedan "Resto Rod"
- The Series 75 was the top of the line Touring Seda
- This car is called a "Resto Rod" because it is an original looking car with a modified chassis and powerplant.
- Features a 5.7 Liter V8 LS1 Corvette engine that produces 345 horsepower.
- The exterior of the car is painted using two Cadillac complimentary colors.
- The two tone leather interior was custom made. The trunk also features custom upholstery.
- Special features include power windows, tilt wheel, seat belts, AM/FM/CD stereo, power antenna, front and rear Vintage Air Supercooler A/C and heat.
- The chassis has also been modifed for traveiling at high speeds. The front end is from a 1998 Trans Am and the rear end is a 8 ¾ "from a 98 Lincoln.
- It also features 4 wheel power disc brakes, Dayton wire wheels.
- The series 75 rides on a 139" wheelbase and weighs 5,200 pounds.